Sunday, December 21, 2008

Double Blessings for Thanksgiving!

My two bestest friends in the whole world have been blessed (within days of eachother) with new babies! My friend Deb gave birth to baby Benjamin Jacob on November 15th, and my friend Kate adopted baby Alexandra Jordan, born on November 12th. (see next entry for Alex's post!) We celebrated by having a family get-together (which we do monthly). My girls had so much fun holding the babies! So did my husband!


Deb and baby Ben
Kate and baby Alexandra

Michael and new daughter, baby Alex
Bailey and Emma holding the babies.











Alexandra Jordan






Benjamin Jacob






My hubby with Alexandra










2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Soooo happy to see this blog given some new LIFE!!! I Love the babies, and am so glad you are blessed to have them in your life...christina

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......